Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Blatant Unfair Advantage on SWC

We all know there is some cheating that is to be gotten away with on SWC with the anonymity of the sight and the ability to create multiple accounts. But today in two separate tourneys I was seated with a player named SMURFdzzNUT who's stack was not shown but instead where the amount should be or "Sitting out", which he was not, was simply the letter S. Has anyone else seen this? Are there other players with this advantage? Is this a hack or is this an ability provided by the site? I've got to say I find it incredibly inappropriate.

Banned
    not sure what this is all about, Havnt played there. I would stay away ... sounds kinda crazy

Banned
    I have been playing there recently grinding hard and I will say i dont feel cheated at all =]

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I have been playing there recently grinding hard and I will say i dont feel cheated at all =]
    I still play there too and will continue to. I have once been pretty sure that at least two players where in collusion. But I can't be sure and that was only once. I was just pointing out that type of stuff is more apt to go on due to the nature of the site. This thread was more to point out that a player was able to somehow hide there stack from everyone. I've never seen anything like it, and it wasn't a fluke; as I said it happened in two games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I still play there too and will continue to. I have once been pretty sure that at least two players where in collusion. But I can't be sure and that was only once. I was just pointing out that type of stuff is more apt to go on due to the nature of the site. This thread was more to point out that a player was able to somehow hide there stack from everyone. I've never seen anything like it, and it wasn't a fluke; as I said it happened in two games.
    A well known guy there just got banned and swc got 8k in chips from him for cheating/colluding, atleast they are doing SOMETHING about it.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, this sounds crazy indeed, never seen something like this before.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I saw him again last night. Still no stack info, just the letter "S". He spoke before moving all in, "Smurfs up". I have seen him in nothing besides the 30 places paid freeroll, but I don't think that matters.

@LCD: It's good to know they will take action and remove those they know are cheating. I appreciate a sight that will do that in the open rather than trying to sweep things under the rug.

PokerOwned Master
    I am always leary of cheating on poker site but I don't play at high enough levels for anything to be worth their time. Kinda glad for that at least. But I do question the RCG on the sites cause of long pauses before dealing the river in cash games and tournies.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hmm.. seems very strange to me. I have never set up account with SWC. Just never got around to it. Y did PO quit putting freerolls on there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    hmm.. seems very strange to me. I have never set up account with SWC. Just never got around to it. Y did PO quit putting freerolls on there?
    We had freerolls there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast