Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vtriclone View Post
    yea i hate the software but what can we do, and the lobby thing really sucks.
    really not feeling it either....just something weird i guess idk....just doesnt feel the same...

Seasoned Veteran
    i played the bcp but i don't like so i now just play the carbon poker yet.

Seasoned Veteran
    i really hate black chip software one of the worst in market

Sometimes it is really slow. It could be your connection. I added memory to my computer and that really help.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well I'm not a big fan of bcp one there prize pools are pretty terrible and for some reason i only run well in the bcp frs as of late.....i played only 2 25 guarantees one i got i r ak k high flop shove guy calls with no pr and a gut shot hits his str on turn.....other one aqd aip vs a5 hits 5 so not really a fan i do enjoy bovada and good luck on the felts, software blows and does freeze up

Seasoned Veteran
    No problem for me there. Bovada is messed up on my computer, since i can't log on. i've reinstalled multiple times, but it wont let me log on and i even emailed them and there said it should work so i'm clueless. I love BCP software and their site. i wish they had more players and more money for their tourney, but otherwise it's my favorite site. it sort of reminds me of stars.

Banned
    stars needs to come back to the US

Quote Originally Posted by pokapoka View Post
    No problem for me there. Bovada is messed up on my computer, since i can't log on. i've reinstalled multiple times, but it wont let me log on and i even emailed them and there said it should work so i'm clueless. I love BCP software and their site. i wish they had more players and more money for their tourney, but otherwise it's my favorite site. it sort of reminds me of stars.
    the best thing to do is call bovada support. they will reset your password over the phone for you as long as you have the secret question answers.

I play mainly on BCP and I am not a big fan of the software but I have no problems at all with playing there. The software isn't that bad.

Experienced Member
    how is black chip poker ima member of bovadam is it worth it to get black chip poker and Americas card room, any others with good traffic/freerolls ect? and how are they about paying you when you wanna cash out?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast