Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Cool Black Chip Questions ???

Ok everyone... Let's hear about Black Chip. I'm not signed up there, and wonder if I should be. How about some pro's and con's regarding this site. Where are they located? How is the software? Has anybody really collected any money from them? Do they accomidate US players?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've only played a few PO games there, not a fan of their software, but it's an option cause there aren't many sites US players can go to anymore...but if your gonna play there, you need to deposit...all they have are qualifier freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    try to fund yourself through po freeroll winnings.

Seasoned Veteran
    I've only played in some of their freerolls, and have read that they have some software issues...

They cater to the US market, but from my experience I prefer both Bovada and Carbon over it.

I have played on there and I don't lile the sofyware. Most of the time it's very slow.

Same software as Americas Card Room. Good support staff so far. I havent cashed out yet but prefer it to carbon personally. ACR has the fastest cashouts of any site to my knowledge and they are on the same "winning" network. So I'd say its a definite.

Plus they have in house rakeback and rakeback from rtr too

Quote Originally Posted by eichroll View Post
    Same software as Americas Card Room. Good support staff so far. I havent cashed out yet but prefer it to carbon personally. ACR has the fastest cashouts of any site to my knowledge and they are on the same "winning" network. So I'd say its a definite.
    Ive been there a while now and the cashouts are super fast.2 weeks for a check and 3 days max on the Debit card option

PokerOwned Veteran
    sounds like a good place to play gotta love fastcashouts

So I go to make a deposit on BCP the other day and they tell me I am restricted to WU deposits only. I was like, then I will trot my happy money on over to another site then as I'm not paying WU fees for a damn poker deposit. The CS rep was like, oh ok. End of conversation. So stupid.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast