Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Black Chip Poker

I've been playing 888 for some time now, however after I started BCP, I noticed the big diff. in the rng. NOT for action at all, flushes rarely come up, etc,

Great room and mostly just a post to connect back to the forum, you guys help every1 a lot and I'm moving up to a sustainable 0.25/0.50 5$ buy -in for sng

Happy New Year PO!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more BAM University

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place online business

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. online business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast