Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ACR custom table work?

Hey I wanted to know if there's a way to do custom work on ACR tables? Like how there custom shit in the Poker Client on PO.

I know you can change felts and themes on ACR but I want to change the felt color on the theme on ACR they only got red felt on the themes.

I use the "Vegas" theme with the Vegas strip skyline in the background but it has a maroon/red color felt that's why I don't like it, and I want to know If i can edit my table avatar like how PokerStars has. Can I add a Pic or something?

I want to change the felt color to like that light shinny green felt color ACR has and also add a avatar if that's possible.

If you know how to do that PM me or reply to this thread if it looks good ill toss you like $5. LMK

Thanks!
    -OC
    Last edited by TrueOC; 12-29-2014 at 09:03 PM.

It appears there is a way to do it http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f4/...ker-26652.html

Their last log in was a while ago, but if you pm them, maybe they are still using that email and will get it.
    I did a quick google search and just that thread came up but I am sure with some changing of wording you could find it.

e ahtey allow custom tables but for the downloadable themes you cant change the felt color and thats what I want to do.

I use the beach them and its red felt and I want green....I emailed support and seeign if they can do soemthing...

Also does anyone kno how to customly add a avatar picture at thetables?\
    \
    thanks!
    -OC

Where is that guy "CUSTOMTABLES"?

he still do that shit?

Or is he dpad? and scmamer? I think he does that kind of custom shitt.....

LMK

THanks!
    -OC

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. BAM University

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. BAM University

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. BAM University

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! BAM University

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. BAM University

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. BAM University

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast