Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

bLACK CHIP POKER

I think in the future BCP will be just as big as bovada. it has great customer service which is hard to find online.the only thing that kinda trips me out its like a mix between fultilt and players only poker.they have a few really cool options for withdraw.has any member's here cash on anything big on bcp? bovada its realy impossible to find some one that actually won the 100k at bovada.

well i've never cashed out on bcp i just play more cards with the money hopeing to get the big return later.

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    how is blackchip compared to carbon? Are there good amount of tournies and sitngoes also hows the bad beats is it the same as on carbon (aka crazy rivers/runner runners etc.) might be looking to switch it up and play on diff software.

PokerOwned Veteran
    They have $10 on demand freerolls that run around the clock (400-500 player donkfest)play a few and check it out.

PokerOwned Master
    BCP/WPN is in my opinion the best site to play on. Cashouts are very quick. Customer service is OK. After their OSS series, they are adding a bunch of tournaments

I didn't know that , cant wait thanks for the tip squid

PokerOwned Veteran
    i hear bcp gives pre paid cards and you cashout using them

PokerOwned Veteran
    bcp cashes out by prepaid and moneygram or western union one of those . also can wire deposit there

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think I am going to play more BCP so i can play in a few more tournaments a day. I just cant play enough at one site.

as a free roller I find BCP to be poker owned to be a good mix. As far as free rolls in general they have many "on demand" but the prize pool is small and the payout depth very shallow...final table to MTT. Doable as there are many and alot of loose players as they can just get in the next...also can be the same guy that cracks your big hands....all in all i like the software...the software seems to be better than merge as far as runner runner bs and case card beats but as in live cards... it is out there...waiting to make you cry....scream....pull you hair out...break your laptop...what ever it is you do when "shit" happens....
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast