Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tex
    PokerOwned Master

Black chip poker

Just started playin on black chip haven't deposited yet do any of you have an opinion or any info about this site.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Not a whole lot of traffic on there, but when it comes to withdrawals, probably the fastest out there!! If not one of the fastest!! And also offers p2p transfers as well!! Good luck

Banned
    I would say they have the second best MTT selection right behind bovada for americans.

Seasoned Veteran
    ive had a hard time finding action on this site won 2 of the freerolls on there and havnt really used the money just end up trading it..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    IDK... something just sounds too fishy.... just the name BCP.... sounds like an accident turned disaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    ive had a hard time finding action on this site won 2 of the freerolls on there and havnt really used the money just end up trading it..

Are you a mtt player? They have mtts starting with the .55 on demands and the $1.10 mtts, as far as cash tables go, slow traffic in the late night and early morning, same with the sngs

EddieTorr
    Just signed up based on what I've read here. How are they on cashouts?

If you're into SNGs, don't bother with BCP or ACR - not enough traffic to support those. Other than that, pretty standard play from what I've seen.

going to try to play on bllack chip and see if i can win some moneys

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm wishy-washy about this site. It could just be bad luck but I have experienced a much larger than average amount of coolers on this site. I have played there tourneys and have many times had 10x + starting stack over an hour in only to get sucked into a hand (and believe me I try to minimize my risk when I'm doing very well) and lose. I have literally in over 20 of the 50 + 5 on demand tourneys never once cashed at all. I'm not sure if I have ever cashed in a tourney on BCP (aside from the Pokerowned freerolls) period. I would suggest winning up a small br from freerolls or making a min deposite first. I'm just saying try it out first before you make a big drop. Then again they may offer a first time deposit bonus you would like to better advantage of if you find out you do like the site. Instead of depositing I would try to trade someone points or paypal to ship you a little "trial money"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast