Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bitcoin withdrawals from SWC

I'm brand new to this bitcoin thing, but I decided to try freerollin on SWC. I've got 35 chips so far and I don't plan on depositing at any point. But when it comes time, what is the best way to withdraw?? I'm trying to research it, but I'm confused and most of the bitcoin sites don't have enough information for me to get unconfused. I get that I need a bitcoin wallet to transfer my bitcoins to, and I know that there are sites that will convert your bit coins to USD and transfer the money to your bank account. What I don't understand is if these are two separate sites, or if there are sites that are both a wallet and convert your money. Also, do you have to transfer the bitcoins to a wallet first, or can you send them directly to a site that will convert it and deposit in your bank account? Any other bitcoin advice? I think it's a great idea and I'm really excited to get involved with this!!

send me the swc chips I take my cut and pay you.

PokerOwned God
    i use https://coinbase.com/ to handle my withdrawals. there are other sites, i hear a shit load of them. but for me this one is very nice. very good customer support, answer your emails usually within the day. i know swc has always answered my support emails within the hour. even at odd times.

sendcookies - thanks for the offer, but it seems there are simpler options

dimebags - will coinbase work as a wallet and convert and deposit usd into my bank account?

Banned
    I should probably just google it but, what are bitcoins?

Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    I should probably just google it but, what are bitcoins?
    It's a digital currency. The concept is cool, but the process of figuring everything out makes me want to beat my head against a wall. There's a poker site called sealswithclubs that is bitcoin only, and the cool thing about that is there are no problems depositing and withdrawing money once you get the whole bitcoin thing figured out, which I'm still trying to do. From everything I've read, once you have stuff established, cashouts only take a couple of days.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    sendcookies - thanks for the offer, but it seems there are simpler options

dimebags - will coinbase work as a wallet and convert and deposit usd into my bank account?
    yes. they charge a small fee but not huge. so yes, they will convert it and ship the $ to your bank account. just link coinbase to swc. then fill out the "Request bitcoin cashout" part, this is found by logging in to swc then look on front page. just put the amount of swc chips you want to cashout from swc, put in your bitcoin address (this is from coinbase), put in your password, the google authentication im not sure about and is new so i wouldnt worry about that unless you use it, then click submit.

PokerOwned God
    after the chips or whatever is deposited into your bitcoin, just click on sell bitcoins. put in how many you want to sell and click transfer to bank account (set up your account first). just note that the value of your bitcoin will change not sure daily, weekly or what but it does changes. so if it seems low, wait till they offer you more, if you want. otherwise just sell them.

PokerOwned God
    ok sorry triple post here, anyways rghy2 i sent you a pm with a link to a thread about coinbase and swc, good to read it a few times.

Thanks for the help!! I think I'm making this more difficult then it actually is. It seems like coinbase is the way to go since it seems like the simplest way to do what I want. I'll go ahead and get an account verified and see how that goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast