Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Better for Cheap HU Practice?

Ive been looking for a good cheap way to practice HU on the go and I found two good ways, but I don't want two apps for the same thing so my question is what way do you think would be more beneficial for quick, cheap practice? The two apps I found are:

The new Pokerstars play money app for US players:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tars.net&hl=en

And this is the NeoBot an award winning poker AI read about it here:
    Neo Poker Bot - Advanced Poker AI

I figure the bot would "take it more seriously" than someone playing $200/$500 play money, on the other hand they the bot plays fairly but playing against another human seems like it would be more of a realistic practice. What do u guys think? I'm also reading and watching videos, this won't be my only practice

You should try Pokerstars because there are alot of ppl on there to practice with.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ive played on the new pokerstars play money app and in most of the heads up games, you have players that are just constantly shoving. The best way would be to actually play with real money on sites. I would probably play against the bot and some play money. I dont think these are good practices tho. Against the bot, you can try to figure out the correct plays but everyone plays differently. Watching videos will be the most helpful until you start to play real money on poker sites.

PokerOwned Master
    if you're not from the US then full tilt do 50cent heads up games and have a monthly leader board too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    which videos and pokerbooks have you read about headsup?

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Ive played on the new pokerstars play money app and in most of the heads up games, you have players that are just constantly shoving. The best way would be to actually play with real money on sites. I would probably play against the bot and some play money. I dont think these are good practices tho. Against the bot, you can try to figure out the correct plays but everyone plays differently. Watching videos will be the most helpful until you start to play real money on poker sites.
    The bot is programed to change gears and adapt they did research with poker pros and all this other stuff and is kept updated and ya haven't seen it constantly shoving ether lol

Banned
    If the pokerstars app has a friends list, I would go with that. After a while you'll have a list of good completion to choose from.

PokerOwned God
    Pokerstars. They have the most players. So they also have the most diverse action.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Pokerstars. They have the most players. So they also have the most diverse action.
    Ya I decided that after playing the bot for a while noticed easy reads it became way to easy they said it was a beta version anyway