Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66108.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar

BetOnline payouts delayed.

So I played in two BetOnline freerolls today, and was quite happy with how i did. First was a 400 promo buck tourney with top 100 places paid. After weeding through the 1000+ entrants I place 59th But to my dismay I was credited with zero promo bucks Then I played in a $10 turbo freeroll, top 10 paid. After weeding through the 1200+ opponents including many of which I'm sure were bots(Generic names, unresponsive to chat, predictable plays), I placed 9th Though low and behold the change that I was due was not credited. BetOnline is a fucking scam!!
    Last edited by Poof; 08-24-2013 at 10:30 AM.

did u try and email there support to see if there wa sa reason...and lol getting irate over free money
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by PursuitofPlay View Post
    So I played in two BetOnline freerolls today, and was quite happy with how i did. First was a 400 promo buck tourney with top 100 places paid. After weeding through the 1000+ entrants I place 59th But to my dismay I was credited with zero promo bucks Then I played in a $10 turbo freeroll, top 10 paid. After weeding through 1200+ opponents including many of which I'm sure were bots(Generic names, unresponsive to chat, predictable plays), I placed 9th Though low and behold the change that I was due was not credited. BetOnline is a fucking scam!!
    BetOnline doesn't pay out until the tournament is completely over and processed. Sometimes it takes an entire day afterwards.

PokerOwned Master
    Won a bunch of those freerolls there......They always credited to me. However, if you actually build your roll up don't expect to cash it out.......I tried to cash out 600 bucks there and it's been over a year ago......Finally gave up and forgot about it. lol

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Wow im glad i do not play there. thanks for the info.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    I'm sure the tournaments have ended already but I'll give it some more time and send an email then post update. Lol yeah some pocket change and a few promo bucks are nothing to get my panties in a wad for but it's the principle!

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    play acr freeroll, they credit lol.
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Bluff me, bluff you.
    BetOnline processes fast cashouts...I cashed out $1600, got check in three weeks.

Experienced Member
    thanks for the info i'll be sure not to play that site

PokerOwned Veteran
    i once played there and they werent shady at all, but that was a couple of years ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast