Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Seasoned Veteran

is ACR worth putting money into

hi all,
    Was just wondering what y'alls opinion on this site is and is it worth loading cash into?

PokerOwned Pro
    If you ask me no. I dont like the look n feel of it. Its like playin poker on atari. thats my oppinion.

Seasoned Veteran
    surprisingly, when i actually played there, it was pretty soft, but, an easy site to run ccds thru (as apposed to W/U fees.

The only problem I see with ACR is the lack of traffic. It can be hard to find a good game at times.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    I don't think any site is worth making a deposit into after last year.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I'd Say Start Playing the free rolls and if you do well enough maybe you could build up a bankroll. Or Maybe if you wanted to play higher stakes, you could eventually make a deposit.

The only problem is what poofy said is the traffic....peaks hours are very low traffic and a low number of games going on at peak hours.....hard to find a game late at night....rarely eery SNGs playing so that sucks...but I must say the skill levl is very low...tons of fish playing....so thats what i think about it...if the traffic was like merge id be playing there for sure.

NO. Unless your not skilled enough to win money in there freeroll. Ive been playing there Freeroll Series. I've got 2nd in the weekly for $90 and hit there monthly tournment for another $28. There SNG take a long while to get 9-10 players. The players are soft. There tournments pretty much Rebuys and the add-on for one tourney was double the buy in which didnt say that in the Lobby. I trade alot of my ARC $ for PokerOwned points, so that might tell you something. Good luck with your decision.

They will only let me deposit there via Western Union or Money Gram. Some security reason they say. So for me, no it's not worth it.