Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Bet online poker client anyone?

I have been looking for a good new poker site andt I landed at BETONLINE POKER. it's great there are sng's with entry fees from .05 to 500. there are are a ton of members you can always find a game. And so far the field seems weak I am just wondering if anybody is on the site. I have never heard anyone talk about it. So if u r a member let me know!!!

PokerOwned Master
    Not a fan of it just didn't like the layout and the players.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've heard too that the player field is very weak. But I have also heard that many players have had trouble with withdrawing. One such player who knew some pro's had to make a lot of stink on a bunch of forums before they would let him withdraw 40k that he had racked up. They tried to take many approaches from saying he needed to meet a sports betting rollover requirement to accusing him of collusion. In the end they paid him. But he knew the right people and had to go through quite a bit of trouble first. This was a couple of years ago at least by now but I bet it wouldn't take much searching to find so forum posts about it. (though maybe not on this site) Either way I know they load there freerolls down with their own bots and that just seems shady to me...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    haven't played there in ages, but do still have an acct..i think

Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    haven't played there in ages, but do still have an acct..i think
    Same here. But if there are sports betting requirements, there's no need for me to try to re-activate it. I won't be pissing away money on sports betting.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    just started playing there but only freerolls. I want to see what I can do until I make a deposit. seems ok for now. good luck.

i just started playing bet online. I like it for the most part. I get beat really bad by some ugly cards in the freerolls though.... i am a little curious about that.... there are a lot of people in the freerolls too. I do like how they run some for 300 , 100, and 50 dollars though. I just played one with 1400 people and got 42nd . 40th paid..... sux !!!

I played some of the freerolls there until I heard about all the trouble different people have had withdrawing. Decided it wasn't worth my time since Bovada, Carbon, and SWC all had straight forward withdrawals.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

oar
    Experienced Member
    I had played there for three years. To me they seem more interested in the sports and horse betting, during play a loss of connection seem to come at the wrong time. I gave up playing there taking a break looking for new place to play. I would not recommend this site to my family or friends.

Banned
    back in the days when i used to get high i play betonline freeroll for days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast