Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

best usa legal site ,worst site avaliable, quickest withdraw versus slowest withdraw

hi people my fave usa site is bcp while my least fave would have to be hands down juicy stakes ithink the slowest withdraw period iv seen is on juicy where people complainof a 6 month withdraw rate is that true? and the fastest im not sure upon anyways thanks for reading please reply with your opinons

PokerOwned Veteran
    the general consensus is is that bcp is the best regarding fast cashouts.... tbh i think they are slowly overtaking carbon in terms of traffic but me personally i dont play much there as i dont like the interface.... carbon seems to have a much better selection of games but forget it if you expect timely money from there

BCP definitely has the fastest payouts. I use the debit card option and they never take longer than 5 days. The check option I thinks runs about 2 weeks. Carbon is reasonable, 4- 5 weeks. Lock/Juicy forget it...8-9 months.

PokerOwned Veteran
    How do you get them debit cards for BCP?

Its one of their payout options. Look in the withdraw section on BCP, there is a form you have to fill out. Its basically a pre-paid mastercard. When I ask for a cash out they just fund the card. I can use it around town or just pull cash out. There is a bunch of fees involved with the card though. ($5 a month, $3 everytime you use it, $4 to load cash on it). If youre not cashing out once or twice a month its not worth the fees.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yea unfortunately my biggest current bankroll is on juicy which sucks at one point I had 400 and change and found out that withdraw was so slow I really like bcp even more so that its fast payout

thats awesome, only a couple of weeks to get a check from bcp? i was thinking it would take much longer!

PokerOwned Veteran
    sure as hell beats juicy stakes freaking 6-9 months lmao no wonder i hate onjuicy i really do love bcp

I don't have a big enough bankroll to do much on bcp and it's pretty dead at my night owl hours, but I think I like it best.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    You are allowed to WITHDRAW from a poker site?? COOL.. Oh wait, ya have to have a balance first..DAMN, I KNEW there was a catch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast