Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

best site/sites?

just wanted to get some opinoins on new/fav/best sites . i miss pokerstars. ive been playing mainly on bovada but they dont have any freerolls. actually how i came across this site .

Banned
    Bovada is the best site. It has the fastest payouts plus the largest player pool for USA

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree with above. Bovada no doubt is the best poker software and site.

PokerOwned Master
    this gets asked every other day lol. search through the forums, you will find reviews on each site

Experienced Member
    I signed up at Americas cardroom but can only see play money? Does anyone know why? Or had it happen to them? BCP seems ok so far.

Seasoned Veteran
    I am still waiting for my netspend card which should arrive in the next 3 to 4 days. I started bet online, carbon poker and black chip poker. I started with bet online but after beeing warned by members of the forum of possible trouble i slowed down there. Carbon seems like a good alternative and their tournament structure can be interesting. They have lots of tournaments running all day. They don't really have freerolls except pokerowned freerolls in shy play is better than the other two. So far in term of tournament i would rate the difficulty from easiest to hardest. Blue chip poker, Bet online and carbon poker. As soon as i get my netspend card though i am going to try bovada. They seem to have a lot of players and interested guaranteed tournaments.

See you at the tables

PokerOwned Demi-God
    How do the players with zero in their "money won" category of their PokerOwned profile know what to tell or advise other players about cashing out or anything about payouts on Bovada, Carbon or anywhere? Somebody explain this to me.. Please !

PokerOwned Pro
    first off PO isnt the only site in the world, and i dont even know how it tells how much you have made except through PO only freerolls, so you have to let that stat go - it really means nothing

Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    How do the players with zero in their "money won" category of their PokerOwned profile know what to tell or advise other players about cashing out or anything about payouts on Bovada, Carbon or anywhere? Somebody explain this to me.. Please !
    <---This is only an indicator of what a player has won through the PO freerolls. Many players have existing BR on these sites and only use PO freerolls as a supplement. You can also always look threw the poker forums, here and other sites, that will keep you well informed of up-to-date integrity of cash outs for each site.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    pokerownd is the best site to play poker.. client quick cashouts :0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast