Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66774.25

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

best poker site ever

carbon poker is second on my fav list pokerstars is ultimatly the best site ever

JBD
    I prefer carbon!

PokerOwned Pro
    I'd love to play some PS games, but I cant get any cash on there. it's difficult with all the pw stealers.

PokerRoom.com was a good one before 2006. I had good luck at FullTilt until we got bent over.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pokerstars>FullTilt>Carbon. Back in the Carbon was substituted for Partypoker...Oh how I miss the days of Partypoker

Ever since black friday , it's been literally that. cant win big as i did on FTP, i had a good run on carbon, made a good $400+ but, lost it all with crazy suckouts, And it wouldnt stop. I hope reading super system might make me a little more cautious,and more aware.

PokerOwned Veteran
    pokerstars is the first place in my poker room list this room will is there forever

I have never liked pokerstars. Ultimate Bet was one of the good ones years ago same with FTP. When I first started to play online I learned and Party Poker. It' to bad that so many sites have turned their backs on the US players.

I like bovada and ACR, then carbon. They all offer different game with amounts for all players.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Pokerstars is the best online poker site. Then there was Ultimate bet poker was my second favorite. The only reason I play Carbon cause I have no other choice

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast