Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Experienced Member

Blatant Collusion on BCP today

So I entered a 15.00 Dbl or nothing 6 player tourney today as it starts I see the screen names:

Jimmy418
    Jimmy419

So what do you think the odds of this just being a coincidence are??? I think not lucky for me the money was me and the 2 of them but I felt bad for the other 3 players that got hosed by them in this thing. I did report it to BCP.

So has anyone else been hosed by collusion right in front of your eyes? Just curious why anyone would make it this blatant and obvious any ideas?

Took a screen shot but won't let me upload pics for some reason but the tourney ID is

Tourney ID: 1805393

If BCP is anything like PS or FT they will go through their histories and refund anyone who has lost to them, that is provided they are the same person, which it clearly appears to be.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    If BCP is anything like PS or FT they will go through their histories and refund anyone who has lost to them, that is provided they are the same person, which it clearly appears to be.
    Yea I hope they give back to the other 3 that got Hosed if there was any validity to the collusion

like ya said whats the odds of them names and numbers being in the same game? LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    i reported them yesterday also,dont know if theyll do anything about it,bcp just cares about rake,those guys should of been banned a long time ago, bcp just waits til someone complains

Everytime I have ever lost a tournament in the client, carbon or bcp, its clearly collusion. FUCKING CHEATERS!

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/