Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,405

BTC Rate: $4006

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Becoming "Verified" at Carbon is beneficial and not so hard!

Account verification is required from Carbon Poker to do player to player money transfers which is absolutely a necessity in my opinion. The flexibility required to pay your staker when you win money in the freeroll, trade PO points for carbon money, or just to pay off a potential point loan with cash.

Most people are apprehensive to go through the verification process thinking it is an arduous task however it is really easy and only took me about 2 hours from start to finish! The following details explain how to get it accomplished easily and efficiently.

1. The first thing that one should do is to review your account profile in Carbon to make sure your name and address listed is identical to your ID.

2. Download the verification form Identity Document Verification Instructions at carbonpoker.ag - CarbonPoker

3. Fill out the form details with the information as listed identically to your ID and profile information. I have not deposited to Carbon and listed "NA" in the credit card area.

4. Scan the completed verification form as well as your ID. I used a JPeg file format at 72 DPI to keep the file size relatively small while keeping the image size large and viewable.

5. And now what I deem the trick as I have heard people suggest it took a while to get verified. Email the images to Carbon support at [email protected] as well as upload the files via "File Upload" section of your Player Admin page. This process will effectively ensure you have multiple parties working in your favor to complete the verification process.

In my case I did not have identical addresses as I originally had a PO Box listed in my profile so I had to email the changes to Carbon support which slightly delayed the process but in all only took about 2 hours from start to completion!

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Zab; 09-12-2011 at 11:31 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    This should be bumped/stickied. Good post!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I think this all is good it worked fast for me. Put it in late one night and when I got up I had the email waiting for me saying I was verified

Zab
    stuck
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    ty zab very helpful info

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    You Must Verify your Player Account anyway to establish a true identity so what's the big deal.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    You Must Verify your Player Account anyway to establish a true identity so what's the big deal.
    Its mainly to be able to transfer funds.

lowball
    Great post, +1 on the e-mail and upload trick.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    The point of this thread was that there is a lot of trading and staking going on and some players don't realize you have to verify your account to transfer funds

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    My adress is in colombia and now i moved to usa what i should do??? i dont have any bill coming to this adress now

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast