Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,408

BTC Rate: $4030.55

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    you can also go to 2+2 poker forum and private message carbonchris the carbon poker rep and he will get it done pretty quickly
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Ive sent it in both ways thru email and thru the carbon website and its been 4 weeks now and still have not been confirmed. I have no clue whats going on either have sent them numerous emails asking whats taking so long and havent even heard back from them emails either LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Thank you for the helpful tip, friend. Smiley Face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Ive sent it in both ways thru email and thru the carbon website and its been 4 weeks now and still have not been confirmed. I have no clue whats going on either have sent them numerous emails asking whats taking so long and havent even heard back from them emails either LOL

Go to 2+2 poker forum and go to internet poker then carbon poker and official support tab and private message carbonchris and tell him you sent it 4 weeks ago and give him your username and email and he will get it done very quickly

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the info. good to know

I've been waiting for the last month for them to confirm all my info, docs, id and cc that i sent in.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cundo25 View Post
    I've been waiting for the last month for them to confirm all my info, docs, id and cc that i sent in.
    Mine took a weekend to do and thats because the first file I sent was too large so when I got back on I had to resend it

Thanks for the post, maybe I'll get around to it someday,,,,thanks again....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

What seems a bit ridiculous though is the fact they'll let you deposit all you want with multiple credit cards without verifying them 1st,but if you want to withdraw they wont pay you a cent til you do verify!!!

very good informations

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast