Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

PokerOwned Demi-God

BCP Tournaments Payout Structure

I noticed since the BCP upgrade table sizes are now 9 and not 10, yet if you finish 10th you still get paid. Is this going to remain like this? Also, in the $15 BCP 10th place gets 80cents while in the $35 Carbon 10th place only gets 70cents. Should BCP be distributed differently? This might not even be possible, but I thought I'd mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I noticed since the BCP upgrade table sizes are now 9 and not 10, yet if you finish 10th you still get paid. Is this going to remain like this? Also, in the $15 BCP 10th place gets 80cents while in the $35 Carbon 10th place only gets 70cents. Should BCP be distributed differently? This might not even be possible, but I thought I'd mention it.
    Well, if you have ever played a TRUE BCP game then you should know that the prize pools are = to 100 percent, and Carbon has actually taken 90 percent of the prize pool.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The payputs at bcp are nuts just like cake was. I think with a small prize pool only like 1-4 pay. Who wants 80 cents at least make it enough to play in one sng.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think the structure for bcp is pretty good, final table pays out thats the way it should be

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think having the whole final table get paid is fine -- especially for the stats on this forum. But 10th place on BCP gets paid even though the final table only has 9 players.

Banned
    I can gree with you. especially since it is like bovada also does that , and they shouldnt. carbon is cool becuase final is 10 players...

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 10th View Post
    i think the structure for bcp is pretty good, final table pays out thats the way it should be
    agree, the way all the freerolls are and should remain.