Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

bcp says fuck you eddie and your straight flush!

folded me for no reason... everything else was working totally fine... this of course happens after i get raped on the river with a boat to a boat

IMG_20140307_115228.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

PokerOwned God
    no reason why that pic of me with the riot shirt is there, prob bcp hacked my computer and is fucking with me even more and also sorry for the blurriness of the straight flush pic, i snapped it real quick with my phone since i cant figure out how to screenshot on my laptop... my old laptop was easy to do it with Fn prinstscreen

Banned
    Nature of the beast (Technology)

PokerOwned Pro

That is jacked up!!! I would be straight up fuming! Not to lighten the situation but at least it was at micro stakes cash game. If it was tourney, lets not even think about it....

Damn Pikeboy that sucks. That has happened to me before and it wasn't fun.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    no reason why that pic of me with the riot shirt is there, prob bcp hacked my computer and is fucking with me even more and also sorry for the blurriness of the straight flush pic, i snapped it real quick with my phone since i cant figure out how to screenshot on my laptop... my old laptop was easy to do it with Fn prinstscreen
    happend to me after a table change(pocket pair no buttons)was really tilting......was just 66 UTG I prolly dump them any ways.
    BTW are you for real about the thumbnail pic showing up by itself??????......

PokerOwned God
    yeah it happens, it happen to me a few days ago too...try this i lost 1 100 dollar pots against quads..when i thought i had the nuts in the boat..AAKK VS 8867...BRD 88A..REALLY THIS FAKER GOT 2 EIGHTS IN HIS HAND..BCP i really dont like that site anymore

yea at least was jsut baby cash game...LOLL at bcp puttting pic of u there tooo u gooof, hahaa if that was in a tourney,, we prolly wda heard u yellinggg cross country

I got a good one from them too, cash table flo8 hu, get dealt a crappy hand but the system has me andopponent insta raise each other 8 times so i drop 24 down on a hand i woulda folded preflop :/
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast