Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BCP rigged?

BCP rigged?

Whats everyones view on BCP being rigged? I am 95% sure it's rigged, after what I seen tonight theres no way that many bad beats can happen to me in one day. I usually win so I don't think it's rigged but not tonight. There has to be somekind of "rigged: software in there or something. Anyone else feel the same way?
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

sure... sometimes its rigged in ur favor... sometimes not.. its a computer program... how random could it possibly be?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    mixed feelings really. its too easy to assume rigged but also ive heard they use bots on there. i notice not many ppl talk so maybe they have it rigged for the bots

PokerOwned Pro
    People always say this about every site....I know the bad beats suck and all but its a part of poker and if you are an above average player you will feel the wrath of the bad beat more than those who aren't as good. When it happens you just have to move on rather than dwell on it.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RonThivy View Post
    People always say this about every site....I know the bad beats suck and all but its a part of poker and if you are an above average player you will feel the wrath of the bad beat more than those who aren't as good. When it happens you just have to move on rather than dwell on it.
    i used to agree with ya man. then im playing a cpl mtts and i lose 4 str8 hands to same player no matter what i had. its like some ppl are invincible there.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Stupid Thread. If you are truly serious about these thoughts, stop playing poker now. AND/OR, I have a lucky dealers name I can give you for live poker who always deals the winning hand to me, but not if he is wearing red, or the date is the 17th, or on Wednesdays...

i have said it before and ssaid it again. once you get to a certain bankroll they will rig you and make you lose your stack. its better business because they dont have to paid you when you cashout. the program is targeting account everyday. Its kinna like a big ponzi scheme. they guy who profit from you when you got rig, the program will do the same for him down the line. so at the end nobody is cahsing out and the money will float around to paid rake.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Whats everyones view on BCP being rigged? I am 95% sure it's rigged, after what I seen tonight theres no way that many bad beats can happen to me in one day. I usually win so I don't think it's rigged but not tonight. There has to be somekind of "rigged: software in there or something. Anyone else feel the same way?
    "I usually win... but tonight I lost". It's called variance. And watch out for the dealer on the grassy knoll.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Some days are good some are just bad i for myself dont think its rigged but everyone has there own opion on the matter.Everyone can't win everyday not even the pro's my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Whats everyones view on BCP being rigged? Anyone else feel the same way?
    lilg feels this way about every site he plays on. I think he has a thread on every site.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast