Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCP - Good or Bad?

Ever since there new software update rolled out, i've hated it and it's caused me to lose money, 1/2 of the cashier panel(store/rakeback) isnt working properly with me and i truthfully feel like I am missing miniscule amounts of funds on top of that. I dont really know what to do, but all the live chat reps are ... not all the way there. Thay just give you generic answers that never help, and they never can get the situtuation right. They take your money $, but if it doesnt have to do with them getting $, they really don't care about you. I've been e-mailing them the past 36 hours or so and have gotten nowere. These are those e-mails. Anything else you would need for details, just ask in the thread. I really don't think I'm going to be playing here anymore, and it sucks, because I like them, but how I feel I was treated and the stupidity on their side of being unable to understand what my actually problems were, puts a huge void.

removed e-mails between me/bcp ;;
    Last edited by pOp3yE; 09-16-2013 at 04:53 PM.

removed e-mails between me/bcp ;;
    Last edited by pOp3yE; 09-16-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Seriously? You received back the same response to both of your emails? Or was that just part of your response, and "Frankie" didn't have anything to say? Sounds like they have some auto-response system set up. Saves them money in wages if they only need one computer to answer all the support emails.

PokerOwned Master
    lol its kind of hard to tell, but very nice

Experienced Member
    Thanks for the post. I have been playing ACR and BCP. I have not had any problems with new software. I will be vigilant now though.

make sure you have ALL graphic software downloaded and updated on ur computer... especially if you dont have windows 7 or greater
    *quicktime
    *java
    *flash
    *shockwave
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Experienced Member
    the one thing i hate about the update is the clock. i was playing two tables, the other table was on another room and i get AA. within five seconds after getting the cards, the clock ticked down and folded me out. what pops on the flop? two aces. i was P O'd

PokerOwned Demi-God
    So how is the update on black chip? did they make a lot of improvements?

PokerOwned Master
    good or bad customer service.. I win and I like 'em

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    I dont see much difference as far as the actual hands are maybe a few more suckouts top 27 paid in one game i was in 28 people left I protected my A's but dude called with 92 and took me out 28th sometime this stuff just happens I shrug it of and try again all you can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast