Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Banned

BCP/ACR Update Coming This Morning.

Source: Winning Poker Network Tourney Director on 2+2

Between the hours of 4am ET - 6am ET 10/09/13 WPN will be getting a software update.

This is a list of what you can expect to see:-

1) We are releasing on demand tournaments.
    For anyone that doesnt know what these are. An OD tourney is an STT that will start when an x number of players register. Lets say you need 6 players to start. Once these 6 have registered, the tournament will then go into a late registration state for the desired time and continue as an MTT. These will be showing in the top of the tournament lobby.

2) Preferred seating is finally here. If you go to options in the lobby and then table options you will see a tab for preferred seating. You will then be able to pick your preferred seat for 2,6,8 and 9 seater tables.

3) Auto timebank. Another thing you guys have been asking for, been a long time coming. Again you go to the options from the lobby then the general tab. You will then see an option for Auto Engage Time Bank. Click this option and your all set.

4) Highlighted tables. Once you are in a ring game or registered for a tournament. The Font will change and so will the colour so you can clearly see what tables you are playing or what tournaments you are registered for.

5) Ante Animations. FINALLY we will now have simultaneous antes in the tournaments. No more taking from individual players which will speed up the game play alot.

6) Folded Cards. Now, once you have folded your cards you can hover over your nameplate and this will show you your folded hand.

7) Straddle notification. This is a small thing but when a player straddles in a ring game it will now be clear in the nameplate that they have straddled.

LLB King
    Sounds good, I like the time bank one and the simultaneous antes.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-11-2013 at 08:12 AM. Reason: quoting the OP isnt nessacery

PokerOwned Master
    It's about time they caught up with other places. That ante processed sucked big time.

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    Cool, just downloaded BCP and hope to be playing on there soon. Glad these updates are coming, going to make the site a lot better..

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont know if i like or dislike these sites yet only just started playing them about a month ago. I did play an

PokerOwned God
    Looks like the site is really improving, nice update..