Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Thread: Bcp 40 cent

PokerOwned Veteran

Bcp 40 cent

hey all yep hey hey how is every one i have a very cool question to ask u yes u ok here it goes does any body have any info on wat happn to the 40 cent pokr rooms on bcp? black chip poker for those of u who aint nknowing yep help a brother out eh ok i think they take poker rooms down n then add em back up i hope u have some knwoledge on this huh yep ok get back to me thanks have a good one ok yep see you later sonny boy ok

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh ayy any way sorry for bad garmmr yep i been tryin to get some pt lately yep ok well then any one play vbcp thelp me out yep ok this site goin good ok get back to me yep bcp 40 cent min buyin rooms is what i mean ok thank for help yep need to get in to play i was rdy rdy rdy to win but then they stop me from playi ready to gamble to one milly yep ok see ya

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh ay back agin yes but i have found the solution ok i have won some bcp from po free roll great money yes now i am playing for big stakes bigger than usual than the 40 cent yes i feel richer now but i am ok i won thats y yes now i am playing more money money in my pocket yes than i put in a big hand got big money ok that is how it goes than i will see you on the felt

hmm...lets see....ahhh........well..........aahhhhh.......... .

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Sounds like you will be a millionaire soon.

oh yey wow seem like your girl is lucky to hav you as her bf.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Man... I reckon I'm getting old. Not can not understand most of what you're trying to say in this mess, I don't even care to TRY to interpret it