Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

BCP: $10 On Demand Free Rolls

So BCP has these $10 free rolls going like all day, after 270 people sign up they start, and its a super donk fest, usually about 500 or so people per game. My bankroll is very low so i've been playing a few today finally placed 3rd in one after about 3 hours and made $1.10 lol... slow and steady trying to get my money right. any of you guys played these donk infested games yet?

PokerOwned Master
    I think I registered for one of them. Not really worth it imo.....Time vs reward really sucks.......If you are short on funds though you should play the $25 on demands......Those are super soft and a good way to build up some cash.

PokerOwned Master
    played a few. they run so frequently i would just shove 1st hand. If i dbled i'd continue, if i busted id just move on to the next one. There was a brief period ( maybe 30min to an hour) today where they ran $5 90man Flip freerolls. Game was over in two hands. If u were lucky enough two win those two hands you get $5. Only 1st paid

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jfaive View Post
    played a few. they run so frequently i would just shove 1st hand. If i dbled i'd continue, if i busted id just move on to the next one. There was a brief period ( maybe 30min to an hour) today where they ran $5 90man Flip freerolls. Game was over in two hands. If u were lucky enough two win those two hands you get $5. Only 1st paid
    Didn't see those today......I'll be playing those every time I see them though. lol

those flips were crazy lol! I was on there when they started them, they only ran a few of them i didn't have any luck in them unfortunatley.

Seasoned Veteran
    I played one earlier today. Got sucked out by some donk who shoved all in with 9-7 offsuit. I had QQ. Flop came 3-7-9. End of story. lol. I think I'll just stick to the $25 ones. They are fish-fests.

i played a 25 dolar omaha one about a week ago and got 2nd but toook a long time, was tiring lol GLGL

PokerOwned Master
    I am going to have and give that program a try ! I mainly play on PS and Carbon for now, but I am only hearing some good about BCP, I guess I should check it out .

Does anyone know where on poker owned I can find the link to it ? I can't seem to find it while looking thru the site. ( Want to register thru this sites link so it gets tracked to here )

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I play them when I'm on the site playing PO Freerolls and don't have much going on. I don't pay it much attention and I am super loose. When I get way up or make it to the top 30 I will begin to treat it more seriously.

PokerOwned Master
    i like the demands freerolls wish they would make it 25 dollar ones

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast