Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AP/UB players?

Sure, I'll play at Absolute or UltimateBet Poker. UltimateBet is reliable, if they've fixed the security issue - so goes the same with Absolute. There's no way to tell which is better, really. hoya, hoya, hoya...

Sergeant
    I'll be playing UB/AP got ripped off by Full Tilt long story but I won't play there anymore just didn't like the way they handled it, eventually got some of my money back but their admin I dealt with had relly f'ed up attitudes...

Private
    purecomedian is my name on Ub

Seasoned Veteran
    I play in UB one month. I played frerolls and sit&go. I want to play money. Somebody can say about players on micro limits? Strong o not? Thanks))

PokerOwned Veteran
    I usually stick to UB. Absolute pretty much has the same tournaments as UB. But I prefer UB.

Seasoned Veteran
    I play both, I was just wondering if that was legal? I don't want to win a nice one and hear that I was disqualified afterwards.

Corporal
    this probably has nothing to do with what ya'll are talking but I like absoulte more than ultmate and I have won 1st twice in their freeroll

didnt like the old ub but i do like the new ub ap has great graohics and is easy to navigate

Private
    I pplay at both I'm cplbear at AP and cplbear1968 at UB if you see me at the tables say hi

Sergeant
    hu welcome to this site its a great place to be hope u get lots of good luck and fair game good luck once agian auzzie

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast