Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AP/UB players?

Private
    You can have an account at both but you cannot log into both of them at the same time since they share tables. The other software will not boot up or you would be able to play two seats on the same table at the same time. I personallly liked Party Poker but since they banned US players they are not an option anymore. I switch between UB and AP depending on moods. I have rakeback on my UB account so I usually play my bigger money there and leave the freerolls and penny poker to AP

I have an account at both now, and I have no issues. But C130 is correct, cannot login to both at the same time

Private
    whats is the best website for play poker for a beginner? normally i play with friend at home and i am really good!!! thans

Zab
    Start with some freerolls. Full Tilt is usually good as is Pokerstars.

Try full tilt though and then maybe Ultimate bet or Absolute Poker. They are some of the bigger names
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant
    That is really good to know. I've played UB for about 3-1/2 yrs. Have only played ESPN with play $$ a couple of times, but no other poker sites. I'm also new to forums. Any info on other sites? Any poker words of wisdom?

Sergeant
    where do I find out how many "posts" I need for "OPT IN" to the UB Freeroll? I couldn't seem to find that info... help?

I see it on the front page. Click on FORUM shows how many posts you have in your 'bank' i guess you would call it.

BAD MONKEY

Private
    ronaldo joga mto no corinthians

Private
    hey i like girls

Private
    lol... i'm not gay suhsuhsuh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast