Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Banned

Anyone In Nevada and Playing Online?

I heard they have the first sites up and running. Just wondering if anyone has checked them out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Was curious about this as well. I saw a youtube video of some previews and looks pretty bad honestly. I know NJ just passed a law to allow it but will take some time to get a company and software to get its license.

Seasoned Veteran
    It shouldnt be long before the entire country is good to go. Better than having to move to Canada............................................ .....................

Experienced Member
    I heard the software is terrible and they don't offer alot of options in tournies. I think that if one state allows then others should follow pretty quick, at least I hope.

PokerOwned Pro
    are they going too branch out to other states?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daman74 View Post
    are they going too branch out to other states?
    They will probably set up inter-state sites as other states legalize it and they agree how to divide the tax proceeds (much like powerball)

Quote Originally Posted by paratrooper99 View Post
    It shouldnt be long before the entire country is good to go. Better than having to move to Canada............................................ .....................
    mmmmmmmm... EASIER than moving to Canada... but I think if I had to pick one place to live for the rest of my life I would probably take the PacNW over the high desert. Spent plenty of time in both and NV is pretty hellish. Not only the climate but the culture and people too.