Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Anyone here tried the Carbon Poker app for their tablet or phone?

I'm thinking about downloading it and trying it out. I suppose it cant be much different than having it on the computer but I'd like a review on the pluses and minuses of the app. Anyone?
    Last edited by TheChipTrap; 12-02-2013 at 07:12 PM.

I don't have a droid device (I have a Windows phone, which was a bad choice) - but I have heard that the droid app drops connection quite a bit

It's not actually an app but a specific mobile website from what I remember. The things I really didn't like about it was that it was cash games only, and I found it very hard to navigate and be able to select ring games, couldn't figure out how to join a waiting list, crap like that. I like SWC's mobile app much better, but still don't really like playing on my phone.

Swcs app is better but carbons/merges isnt bad. Wish they had tourny capabilities though.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I can use the lobby and see the tables but I cant sit at the tables. That is there online version on my phone. I haven't found a way to download there app. Droid Rrz

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hmm. weird wont let u do tourneys on phone. what bout sit and gos? i'm sure it's the same. guess when get a smart phone ill have to try

Its through ur browser finishinglast. You have to download google chrome it wont run on a stock android browser.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im interested in this as well.. I would love to play real poker on my phone instead of zynga lol!!!

carbon on your phone??? really??? IMO unless you dont have a computer i cant understand why anyone would want to play on there phone LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    did not know they have an app but you can play away from computer sounds good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast