Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody ever hear of Octopus Poker?

I came across them in a google search of social poker, but they are a real money site so I signed up and they seem like they are new as several tabs on website are coming soon, but registration is open. I checked deposit options and none available at this time check back later. Their were 2 players online and they have free rolls scheduled for noon, 5pm, and 9pm daily and a weekly Sunday freeroll. Haven't played yet was gonna try today. The freerolls say 3 minimum players so we will see if they run or not. Anyway if anybody would like to help check it out via freerolls please join so tournament starts.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    anything new is always scary! but thanks for the heads up! ill go check it out!! wow u cant even deposit!! hmmmmmm so if u cant deposit how the heck are they gonna make money!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    anything new is always scary! but thanks for the heads up! ill go check it out!! wow u cant even deposit!! hmmmmmm so if u cant deposit how the heck are they gonna make money!!
    Funny you should ask I wondered the same thing so I tried emailing support and I just checked email and they said they are a new real money poker site. Deposits will be up sometime this week via okpay. They also gave me a $10 no deposit coupon so I could try out software until deposits are up. Plus 1 point for support emailing me back in an hour and plus 1 again for giving me free $10. Anybody reading this should definitelyemail support about no deposits to see if you get a free $10

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'll have to check it out. I'm always interested to see what else is out there.

octopus or optimus poker ? optimus poker it's the old bonitas365 poker

Quote Originally Posted by afurisita View Post
    octopus or optimus poker ? optimus poker it's the old bonitas365 poker
    Its octopus they are new apparently they officially launch on Monday but sites up and they are taking players and running freerolls. They don't seem to take USA players I don't think

all these new sites need to chill the fuck out.....that's another reason the doj isn't playing games...all these fucktards making more work for em

Are they part of a larger network or are they independent?
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

I checked this site out and no US players allowed. Guess a lot of us wont be checking out this site.

Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    Are they part of a larger network or are they independent?
    appear to be independent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast