Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar

any sites track ACR/BCP?

Like title says, is there anywhere tracking their network?? everywhere seems to be only merge and revolution
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Banned
    Nope,

p5 tracks tourneys but only certain ones, with a certain amount of prize pool and number of players, so doesn't count smaller tourneys like 250 gtd turbo etc.

Theres my profile for example
    LCDaBoss - Lawrence Cooper - Poker Player

Experienced Member
    Depends on what you can define "Tracking" as.

1) Player rankings
    2) Hand History
    3) Poker tracking of games

All of the above can be done through a poker tracking client. I have used PokerTracker to help me get better results of my play.

PokerTracker.com

I recently joined MoreEv to get the Hold'Em Manager. Here is the link to check out Hold'Em Manager.

MoreEv.com

Both of which have great tracking ability that Tracks in RealTime while you play. Hope this helped

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    like sharkscope playerscope, etc. just wanted to see, bcp has been only site ive actually taken seriously with money as only thing ive really played since my hiatus. but havent played much just mirco sng's
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ardodd View Post
    Depends on what you can define "Tracking" as.

1) Player rankings
    2) Hand History
    3) Poker tracking of games

All of the above can be done through a poker tracking client. I have used PokerTracker to help me get better results of my play.

PokerTracker.com

I recently joined MoreEv to get the Hold'Em Manager. Here is the link to check out Hold'Em Manager.

MoreEv.com

Both of which have great tracking ability that Tracks in RealTime while you play. Hope this helped
    HM and PT both doesnt work on BCP/ACR

Experienced Member
    I use the Hold'em Manager and Pokertracker4 to keep good records on both ACR/BCP. I play some micro's,lots of MTT's,and some Omaha Hi/Lo.

SharkScope is a great way to learn and progress as a player. Very Highly recommended.

Banned
    wait im tripping it does work on bcp

Experienced Member
    I need to take that back as Hold'em Manager does not include ACR/BCP thats why I use PokerTracker on them.

I was amazed at the tracking results that i was getting while playing. Lots of information about players and how they play.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ardodd View Post
    I need to take that back as Hold'em Manager does not include ACR/BCP thats why I use PokerTracker on them.

I was amazed at the tracking results that i was getting while playing. Lots of information about players and how they play.
    you sounds like youre giving a testimonial for the websites and products listed O_o

Experienced Member
    Not at all just stating that I use them both and like having them as a aid. Nothing wrong with liking any product that helps you make better deccissions is there?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast