Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

any pros endorsing carbon? how are the cashouts?

Are there currently any pro's that have endorsed carbon poker. Has anyone cashedout and how was the process. Did they make you wait 3 weeks for a check ? Or do they transfer to your bank in a fast way? Pokerstars was awesome . They would transfer to your bank account in like 2 or 3 days. Thanks for any info.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Doubt that any US pros would endorse any site right now. Don't think bank transfers are available for US, not positive though, I didn't see it as an option.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Only pro I know at Carbon is myself. I decided to go "professional freeroller" a few years ago, and I play at Carbon and several other sites. I have never tried to cash out, so I can't answer your other questions.

Pro freeroller hahaha. That is awesome, Doyle Brunson and his son Todd run carbon poker. Also whichever deposit option you use they will usually let you withdraw with that same option. Try making a small deposit through your bank and see if it adds a new withdrawal option in a day or two.

Banned
    nice i will have to do a deposit then thanks

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    are u serious donald...todd and doyle brunson run carbon poker. lmao. and telling him to use his bank account to fund carbon. what a fabrication!

I use a prepaid credit card to deposit on any merge site. the work if you get the right ones. when i withdrawl i have only i option and thats a check.

Sergeant
    I have seen a new withdrawal option that is a gift card.

Banned
    Do they really run Carbon or is it a joke?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    so.. who owns carbon, who runs it, the brunsons? i myself an curious as well!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast