Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Private
    Jamie Gold endorsed the merge network, but i think he has now left them. but don't think the brunsons run carbon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post
    Pro freeroller hahaha. That is awesome, Doyle Brunson and his son Todd run carbon poker. Also whichever deposit option you use they will usually let you withdraw with that same option. Try making a small deposit through your bank and see if it adds a new withdrawal option in a day or two.
    There isn't a bank in the U.S that will allow any deposits to a on-line poker site. I would do my research before giving out false info.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i just saw a thing on twitter yesterday, where mike matusows girlfriend,, annie le page,, was sayin shes really tempred toplay on merge,, and heard someother players might try it,,, but then said it was too sooon for her to start puttin any more money online right now. who knows,, the time might come,, when some pr os,,,might get tired of havin no online poker,, and maybe they will consider it soon tho..i dint think just yet t ho.. and merge would certainly have to have better games and tourneys to entice them also..

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i just saw a thing on twitter yesterday, where mike matusows girlfriend,, annie le page,, was sayin shes really tempred toplay on merge,, and heard someother players might try it,,, but then said it was too sooon for her to start puttin any more money online right now. who knows,, the time might come,, when some pr os,,,might get tired of havin no online poker,, and maybe they will consider it soon tho..i dint think just yet t ho.. and merge would certainly have to have better games and tourneys to entice them also..
    I agree with you here, also the Pro's are not stressing on-line because they have been playing live way before the on-line poker boom. Only one's who are hurting are the super grinders like Nanoonako ( Randy Lew) who was Super Nova Elite and made a living playing on-line poker.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I think Carbon will grow, but all pros play on Pokerstars

PokerOwned God
    agree 100%, no banks are allowing any deposit, you can have a player do a money transfer for you or zab can redeem pts for money on carbon..but that's about it for usa players putting money on carbon

I endorse Carbon. That should be enough for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12