Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another reason Carbon sux donkey Ba!!s

So I log into Carbon today and my VIP balance reads .64pts. Confused, bc I had almost 900 left, I went to the VIP page and it said 844 points were deducted from my account as an "adjustment". I contacted support and was advised that the points were deducted bc I hadn't played any real money games for 32 days and they deduct 1000 pts. after 30 days then 5000 for every 30 days after.

I hadn't played bc I was taking a break. Something all players need to do occasionally. I have NEVER played anywhere that had a VIP policy like this. It's a blatant act of greed and a proverbial middle finger to all it's players bc they know most players have very few choices for playing real money games at this time.

I will now only be playing free rolls on Carbon and will withdraw ALL money I make. They won't get 1 more cent from me. I have already requested my $500+ be sent to me now ( of course I'll have to wait 10 years to get it and Carbon will Steal a huge chunk in fees). This is just another entry on the endless list of things Carbon does terrible. A few minutes in the forums here and other places is very telling of how people feel about Carbon. I can't wait until places like Pokerstars and FTP start taking us players again.

Experienced Member
    your so right

It will be a great day in the US when we can play on FTP for real money again. It sucks that we don't have many choices anymore thanks to our wonderful government.

Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    It will be a great day in the US when we can play on FTP for real money again. It sucks that we don't have many choices anymore thanks to our wonderful government.
    yeah, but what can you do? and that's pretty shitty and an outrageous policy - i don't think i'm goign to play there anymore either, although i've never deposited on carbon so i'm also pretty much just playing around with in essence "free" money and it's not really a significant amount.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It sucks that this happened and hopefully the re-introduction of more options in US will increase competition for the better.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea hopefully 1 day soon we will be able to play stars again!

PokerOwned God
    okay, now i know why my 200 points are gone...

PokerOwned God
    hey i was a longtime player and had thousands of points then one day they changed the program and i was put down to the beginning never deposit again

Quote Originally Posted by dwhite1964 View Post
    Soon to play poker. Cannot wait to river alot of poeple. It is fun to get rivered also.
    wtf? this reminds me of those early AI programs from the 1980's that would put random nouns and verbs together to make "sentences", but they never made any sense.

ok guys, i am now in the process of being a senators and once i make it to the office, i will bring back ftp and stars.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast