Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Another MERGE site out of the US market

I just got an email from Carbon Poker that they have been handed all of the USA player accounts from GR88 poker. GR88, which is a MERGE skin, is no longer allowing play from any US accounts. I hope this doesn't become a trend...................

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hope not , I think as soon as our lazy congress gets off its ass and makes some decisions we will be in good shape

PokerOwned Veteran
    i don't particularly care 4 merge pokersites tho i have won and withdrawn on their sites. when they take over a site u get screwed out of everything u have built up etc.there poits,tourney tickets,gold cards,etc..... i liked it when every site was open 2 americans. hope those days come back !!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well if you a US player merge is pretty much all we got anymore

PokerOwned Demi-God
    didnt bother with gr888 so no biggie to me
    but hope u guys if u have money on there it gets moved to a site u can use

i hope it dont becom a trend either. carbon is the only place i really get to play.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Veteran
    merge and cake skins all that seem left and you got the everleaf network still. but i know alot of cake skins and merge are blocking us traffic.

Alot of these merge skins arent taking americans because they simply cant handle the traffic. I know that atleast 2 merge skins have max 5 people if not less working there. Its possible this skin was the same and rather than people keep on bugging them about usa players joinin they just left the market. Only start to worry if carbon or other big skins get rid of usa players. Because the bigger skins are the ones with the most to lose so they prob wont risk serving usa if they think they are gonna get shut down soon

Fuck merge,they better enjoy their player base by default while they can,cause as soon as the DOJ and Congress wisin up and legitimize poker their(Merge)done!! Try Bodog too people,not bad at all!!

bodog u sed to be coool too, but is closing to poker sooon tho tooo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast