Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    bodog u sed to be coool too, but is closing to poker sooon tho tooo
    from what I hear come November they are doing a software update/revamp and have no plans of closing to the US market.

PokerOwned God
    Anyone else think of Tony the Tiger when they see GR88 poker? ...They're GR88!

here is the reply I got from Bodog when inquired......rumor has it a merge with Fulltilt.....

Dear Tom,

Thank you for contacting Bodog Poker Customer Service.

In regard to your inquiry, please note that Bodog continues to be business as usual and that all services currently offered will continue to be offered in exactly the same way, just under a different brand and website from the end of the year. The details in relation to the new brand will be announced once they are finalized but for the time being we will continue to service all clients in the same manner and structure that we currently have setup.

We also anticipate the industry will be subject to ongoing fluctuating market conditions and we want to ensure we are prepared to manage them without any interruption to our Players.

Also please rest assure that your funds and account details are completely secure and will remain that way. The only change our clients will notice is the brand name and website URL they will use, please keep that our clients will be advised about these changes.

Thank you very much for writing. Should you have any questions, or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Poker Customer Service

Bodog. Be A Player.
    [email protected]

1-866-909-ACES (2237)

Experienced Member
    i think carbon will hang in during all this mess

PokerOwned God
    Never heared of GR88 poker, but I keep my fingers crossed for all US poker players

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    bodog u sed to be coool too, but is closing to poker sooon tho tooo
    Well yes, and no. Bodog will be closing to US customers but, the same player base will be converted to a Kanawakee branded bodog like poker site. (If not Bodog by a different skin) So, it will still be around. I just do like Bodog, but that's a personal preference.

Bodog is a good place to play,,,been playing there for years,,,they don't charge for checks like Carbon, Doyles and others do....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteren
    yea but unfortunately it has very low traffic

Are US players allowed back at Merge yet? I keep hearing rumors but no definitive answers

PokerOwned Master
    nice thread its rearly good il say any think for points
    lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast