Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Annoyed at carbon!!

Wouldnt let me sign in for like 15 minutes after I place like 2000 points into the last longer promo and then the moment late reg ends it finally works. stupid friggin site!!! kept telling me its the wrong password when i have the same exact one everywhere

PokerOwned God
    Maybe they were doing an update or something. At least you didn't get locked out and then e-mail them and then wait for them to open it back up.

it was probably down for a lot of people then?

Banned
    carbon suck, they are a bunch of thieves at that site.

I think Carbon is a lot better than others, although not my favorite. The freerolls I play to practice my game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    All sites are going to have their problems. And until it's open in the US and regulated there's not a whole lot we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbs View Post
    carbon suck, they are a bunch of thieves at that site.
    Who exactly is Carbon stealing from?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Maybe they were doing an update or something. At least you didn't get locked out and then e-mail them and then wait for them to open it back up.
    thats what just happened to me =/ I had JUST joined carbon like last night, was able to do whatever that first time, then when i went to log in today, locked out. =/ second time ever trying to get on...

sounds like alot of people have problems like these Nirvana... which leads me to believe that it will probably end up happening alot in the future too.. but the annoying thing is, that carbon is one of the poker rooms with the most freerolls and promos from PokerOwned... so its kinda like, if you want the most freerolls, you gotta put up with the bulls--t that comes along with Carbon...

=/

Experienced Member
    Ive noticed a lot of site crashes or updates causing disconnection or unable to login. They should really get this fixed asap...

PokerOwned God
    i was unable to log in a couple of day ago then they fixed it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast