Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

America's Card Room -Ring Game Player Rankings

Does anyone who plays on America's Card Room understand or know where I can find out what the Overall Ring Game Rank means?
    Its in account details/player info
    Just wondering; until a few days ago it had me ranked as a Shark but now its just got a number posted. IDK what any of it means. Please help!

America's Card Room "Overall Ring Game Rank"

Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    Does anyone who plays on America's Card Room understand or know where I can find out what the Overall Ring Game Rank means?
    Its in account details/player info
    Just wondering; until a few days ago it had me ranked as a Shark but now its just got a number posted. IDK what any of it means. Please help!
    Got me. I was wondering the same thing and am a little surprised no one has come up with an aswere in over a year. What does that say about America's card room?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I asked them that a long time ago and with the mtt rank also and i asked them what is it compared too as being good or bad or how high of a number is good and e.t.c and all they said its just gets bigger if your playing good so idk

Banned
    I think its for how many points you have earned throught out the beast promotion

Quote Originally Posted by layoh21 View Post
    I think its for how many points you have earned throught out the beast promotion

That makes sense mine should be a fat zero lol as i havent played any games there but a couple of PO freerolls
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea I rarely play there, but I think it has to do with the Beast!