I signed up through a major affiliate with an Ipoker site.

This was the second site I signed up through them and the first one was no problem with my deposit bonus and VIP scheme.

My mistake #1

I was rushing when I signed up and didnt check the promo code and just went through their basic link that gives 200% deposit bonus and the VIP scheme.

My mistake #2

Like an idiot I didnt check with the room that I was hooked up ok and that I got the bonus and VIP. I actually emailed the affiliate twice to double check to make sure I was in their system and they didn't get back to (the first room I signed up for they got back to me quickly).

I noticed my bars weren't moving or not getting the bonuses. I contacted the room and they told me the affiliate I signed up through didn't give me eligibility through because of the deal I had.

I was like WTF, I just went through their link and is very clear I get those two things....she told me to check with them. I told her this was fishy and I put in a request to management to look into it...

I get this email from the affiliate:

"William Hill have let me know that you are asking about your depsoit bonus. When you are on a custom deal like the one that you made with (name reducted), you do not receive a deposit bonus. This is because the RB deal over-rides the VIP scheme."

I made no such deal and I'm waiting for an answer back..

I take responsibility for my mistakes, but still doesn't justify deals I did not make....

To me very scammy, but I'm a poker room sign-up donk...

Maybe the rake will make it worth it, but I made a big deposit and this is important to my situation...

What do you think?