Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Veteran
    Here are the payment times of all USA rooms provided by PokerAddict. Cake is unacceptable! Are the checks being brought across the ocean on the mayflower? lol

Americas Cardroom/True Poker A (A)

Taking the top honor once again is the Winning Poker Network. The best known poker brands on the network are Americas Cardroom and True Poker. Players may cash out by cash transfer and receive the money in 1-3 days. Debit cards may be ordered and delivered in 1-2 weeks for a $25 fee. Once a player receives the card, future cashouts to the debit card are processed in just 1-2 days. Players may request a check which takes 1-2 weeks. Players receive one free check per month for up to $3000, with additional checks in a month carrying a $65 fee. Considering the current processing environment in the U.S. I am very impressed with how consistent Winning Poker Network cashout speeds have been to U.S. players.

Intertops A- (A-)

Intertops is a member of the Cake Poker Network with their own cashier. While not the fastest in U.S. payouts, Intertops should still be given credit for their consistent high marks. The cashout speeds are well above industry average, and easily rival the Winning Poker Network for a close second place. The speeds and methods are exactly the same as they were in March. Bank wires, which carry a $50 fee and a maximum of $5000, are processed in 1-2 weeks. Checks may be requested for a $50 fee, with a maximum cashout of $3000 per check. Cash transfers are received in about 2 days with a maximum transfer of $2500. The fees are steep though for cash transfers. Players will be charged $70 for a transfer of $150-$500, $85 for $501-$1000, and $180 for $1001-$2500. The minimum cashout is $150 for any method at Intertops.

Merge Gaming B (C)

Merge Gaming cashout speeds have been slashed in half in the past month. Last month, players were reporting 5-7 week processing speeds. Those speeds are now 3-4 weeks, with improvement being seen almost every week in the past month. The outlook is positive for Merge Gaming cashout speeds in the next month. Players may request a check of $100-$2500 for a fee of $20 or less, depending on the player's VIP level.

Bovada B- (B+)

Bovada dropped some this month due to increase in cashout speeds by check and bank wire. Players were receiving checks and wires in March in about two weeks. Those speeds are now 3-4 weeks. There is still one quick cashout option at Bodog. Players may request a cash transfer/rapid transfer in 1-2 days if they are willing to pay a service fee of about 10%. Players may only request a cash transfer if they have deposited by that method. MyPayLinq carries the same 10% fee, but takes about two weeks.

Cake Poker D- (D)

Cake Poker had some momentum two months ago when they got their check speed down to three months. Check speeds are now running about 4 months, with some players reporting 4.5 months. Players may request a check once a month for $500-$3000 for free.

Banned
    well i hope all of you like it. I will check it out

Banned
    i havnt played on amc yet will check it out

I like ACR cause of the debit card cashouts.

ACR just has a weird client. very low budget and low class but its still poker.

Banned
    I like playing at ACR even though traffic is weak it is picking up fairly quick.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i am seeing bright future in ACR it gud website for play.

I like ACR software. But thus far I haven't done very well at their tables.

Seasoned Veteren
    it's tolerable.
    the software irks me a bit, looks like it was styled in 1997 and inevitably wind up missing my turn due to it not making a noise if I don't have one of their windows at the front.
    low traffic, but they have the balls to advertise on tv here when it's illegal, so salutes for that at least.
    if UIGEA were repealed tomorrow, it would die. as it is...we'll see.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123