Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ACR & BCP (GTD's) arent Guaranteed at ALL

The last few Guaranteed Tourney's I've played on ACR & BCP aren't so GTD since they aren't Guaranteed at all & only payout based on how much they collect from players.

Example; what the point of saying a game is $300 GTD if only $287 is collected, or even $150, then that's what the pot becomes after Late Reg closes!? Seriously its kinda ridiculous & has been happening on both sites for well over a month now. The first 2 times I gave them the benefit of the doubt & didn't think much of it but since the end of August all the GTD games have not stayed at the Guaranteed amount if its not reached or exceeded by player Buy-Ins. So seriously what is the point of posting a game as GTD & not honoring it? All it does is shake players confidence in the site(s).
    I know I'm not the only player to notice this & I'm curious what Customer Service has had to say about it, if anything.
    How safe can my hard won $$$ at these sites be when they will post a tourney as GTD & continually don't back it up?

Banned
    I never seen this problem at all, I grind there everyday, all day

and most tourneys I play crush the GTD anyway, but this 4k gtd 6 max im in has an overlay if you got time to waste adding up the prizes and see if its 4k or not

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i noticed to really messed up for an example a 500 GTD just ended and only 387 prize pool its still up CLDABOSS if u wanna look at it

It will change in the Lobby header once late reg is over, you don't even have to add it up to know its changing. Yeah most do go over but not ALL & if its posted as a GTD it should be Guaranteed!!

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    i noticed to really messed up for an example a 500 GTD just ended and only 387 prize pool its still up CLDABOSS if u wanna look at it
    $500 gtd adds up to $500 on the nose. Add up the prizes.

Banned
    o well, telling us wont help it, go on 2+2 and complain to the rep, me, im cool with bcp/acr

I don't want to have to call them & spend an hour on the phone. Someone has had to have done it already. I'm wondering if its a glitch in the software b/c for about the same amount of time if I switch chat box over to my stats the Flops Played counter will mess up every time after about 20-30 hands & start count as if I'm playing every hand. (Which BTW has to make my stats on the trackers look hilarious)

Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    It will change in the Lobby header once late reg is over, you don't even have to add it up to know its changing. Yeah most do go over but not ALL & if its posted as a GTD it should be Guaranteed!!
    wat are you talking bout. look at the last $500 gtd that just finished. collected is sub $400, but payouts reflect the $500 gtd.

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    o well, telling us wont help it, go on 2+2 and complain to the rep, me, im cool with bcp/acr
    What kinda morons are on Poker Owned anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by sykochiller View Post
    what kinda morons are on poker owned anyways!
    ditto!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast