Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acr

The Poker Owned freeroll scheduled on ACR for tonight 06-06-2012 is no longer on the ACR tournament schedule. ACR support advised that it was cancelled by the host.

wag try pure play and wpt those have free stuff i won $ on pure play never got verified but im sure its easy

thanks, I'll let you know how it goes

I tried Pure Play and it took a few games to get the hang of their setup, but so far it has been fun. They restore your player points every day, and have a few freerolls that I am eligible for, but when you first log in, you have to look at ads and it takes a while to get to the tournaments. Unfortunately, many of the cash freerolls on Pure Play are unavailable to me because of my "location".

There are several states in the USA including Missouri which cannot play in cash tournaments on most of the larger poker sites.

Right now, the only freerolls hosted by Poker Owned are PokerStars and Carbon, and Carbon is another poker site which excludes players from Missouri. Maybe that will change in the future. Thanks for all the suggestions. I still need to explore WPT some more.

i wanna start a BR on ACR I like the site but the traffic is horrible at peak hours they gotta get it going man step it up.....u would think it would be packed since its the only site still advertising on TV....i see commericials when I watch the WSOP on ESPN...idk why no1 plays there....shame it looks like a good site....

Banned
    ACR is a joke

why is it a joke? please explain. thanks

Experienced Member
    Cant stand America's Cardroom

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    I have to agree that the traffic is slightly low on this network. Doesn't look like Zab is offering any more games there but I could be wrong about that.
    Last I heard Zab emailed ACR, but hadn't received a response yet.

I actually don't mind playing on ACR, their cash tables are extremely soft. It's just tough to find a good mtt or sng to play.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Seasoned Veteran
    I would like to see some more americas card room tourny. how can one set up tournys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123