Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

I whine like a 5 year old girl

infiniti poker scam or nah?

Update on site and cashout status

​To all players who have played on Infiniti Poker and haven?t been able to access the site or receive their cashouts: we?re sorry.​

We apologize for inadvertently involving you in our internal and administrative issues that have kept you from playing and your funds. Growing pains, however a convenient yet accurate explanation for our difficulties, is not an excuse. So for that, we are deeply and truly sorry for the inconvenience we have caused.

In order to clean the slate internally, we need your help. We have canceled all pending cashouts and request that you log onto the site to resubmit your cashout request. While we anticipate a crush of players submitting their requests, we will endeavor to process your request within 48 hours. Cashouts still need to be subject to scrutiny from our Game Integrity unit, as well as be fully eligible for withdrawal. Users who have taken advantage of our $50 No Deposit Credit promotion will still need to have 50,000 Prestige Club Points before being able to withdraw the initial $50 credit, but may withdraw any amount above that credit until 50,000 PCPs are reached.

Once again, we apologize for the delay in both paying out the cashout requests, as well as in our communication. As we still move towards a full, comprehensive launch this year, we look forward to providing an elegant, dependable,​ entertaining poker experience to players around the world.
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    resubmitting my cash out gonna keep y'all posted
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

They got scammed pretty hard by just dpad alone, and I am sure he wasnt the only scammer creating more than one account.
    Good luck.