Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

888 Poker 48hrs Freerolls BONUS

I just made my first deposit on 888 Poker using their code for 48 freerolls tickets and up to $400 bonus (wich im not going to merchandise here cause im not getting paid for..... ) , but very appropriately the link sent to my email doesnt works ..... ..... so i just thought about opening this thread hoping to hear about similiar experiences, i know that eventually im gonna be all set (bonus and tickets) cause i already emailed support(obviously) but i just wanted to register the incovenience im facing wich is even surprising coming from a room like 888 .... ..................................
    Last edited by Swittie; 09-04-2014 at 10:26 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

So im guessing this isnt a US friendly site? or is it?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    i believe 888 poker is a new jersey site and you must be physically in new jersey to play - you can open an account and deposit anywhere but have to be in jersey to play - i did open and account in new york and got alot of tickets just to open the account and was in nj 4th of july weekend i did well with the tickets and won about 350 without ever depositing and i recieve emails all the time to deposit -

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Other than New Jersey, I'm not sure where else in the USA you can play 888. Good to read you had some success, royalpat. I'm still working with the original $8.00 they give you for signing up.

Good luck, Swittie! And win big!

They also have an international site which offers some good freerolls
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Veteran
    They also have an international site which offers some good freerolls.im glad i ll be part of it

-My Movember mustache will rock your world-

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

tournaments approaching XL in 888 poker good luck

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by shellabella View Post
    Other than New Jersey, I'm not sure where else in the USA you can play 888. Good to read you had some success, royalpat. I'm still working with the original $8.00 they give you for signing up.

Good luck, Swittie! And win big!
    you should have gotten the freeroll tickets which they give often - check for tickets on top right hand side of main page