Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

$500 freerolls on Juicy Stakes 2/8/14 and 2/9/14

I got an email early Friday morning announcing them and a couple of guaranteed tourneys. There are also guaranteeing cash outs within two weeks in the same email. I'll be working on Saturday, but I may try to play the Sunday tourney. Good luck if you play!

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i did tooo!~~ should be fun!! and i like u can register til this morning, should keep the sitters to a minumum!!

I'm glad you posted this - I usually just delete emails from Juicy - hasn't seemed to be much point in playing there lately with all the talk about how it's going under. Maybe they found new life.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    all that sounds good... why aren't there any more PokerOwned Juicy Tourneys?

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I'm glad you posted this - I usually just delete emails from Juicy - hasn't seemed to be much point in playing there lately with all the talk about how it's going under. Maybe they found new life.
    i doubt that, there is not much traffic there! i got money from here just wasting away LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There p2p transfer system and withdraw sucks right now, they are losing traffic and is probably one of the reasons why Zab doesnt have the torunies there anymore

Banned
    juicy back with there bs freerolls to lure u back to playing monopoly $

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well I was going to play but when I logged on it was already full. I guess maybe I'll check them out again in another six months. =-P

PokerOwned Master
    Yea it filled up to 500 players pretty fast. Registration started at 9:00 am. I missed both days.
    Juicy Stakes got some new owners and I got my money from there in 5 weeks.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 01-30-2014 at 08:30 PM.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    yes, I heard they were bought out and were under new management,I use to do really well in there satelite freeroll to the 1000 dollar tourney won a couple of 100 .They droped the tourney and I dropped them I might give them another try.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast