Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $25 on carbon

you have to wait until lilg gives you the ok.

Banned
    sounds like the question was answered a few times.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Didn't knew it either, it's good to know that I can cash out my gift certificate without having to play, because every time I play with them, I lose.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the min cashout is 50

PokerOwned Master
    Used to be 100, did they change that?

Have you asked the support team about it? They should be the first to know regarding your concern if you want it to be resolved.
    Love it

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just to clarify -

You can withdraw any amount over $10 with moneybookers (which is safe), and also there is a 3 day no-withdrawl duration on transferred money. Even if you lose the transferred money and your balance hits zero, they will hold the amount of transferred funds from any deposit made in that time period.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by psyk0ttik View Post
    Just to clarify -

You can withdraw any amount over $10 with moneybookers (which is safe), and also there is a 3 day no-withdrawl duration on transferred money. Even if you lose the transferred money and your balance hits zero, they will hold the amount of transferred funds from any deposit made in that time period.
    hey psyk thanks for the detailed info on this, sounds like a very fair promotion imo...

Survey Master
    You must wait 96 hours to Transfer it (if you are verified* BENEFICIAL) or withdraw it.

You can play and if you lose it... you will have a -$25.00 balance withdraw/transfer for 4 days until it has cleared..

Any bonus from Carbon like Quad 5s or anything you get FROM them as a BONUS (Not rakeback) usually has a playthrough requirement 75% of the time.

PokerOwned Master
    Psykotic...I haven't checked yet, but is moneybookers available for US players as a withdrawal method?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast