Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Zab

Optional Buy In for Poker Client

I am constantly trying to improve the poker client. I came up with an idea where if you didn't want to pay a fee to enter, you don't have to..

If you do, then you can win more:

Optional Buyin Upgrade:

Users will be given the option on All Tournaments with a buyin depending on the prize pool size. Let’s use the example of a 300,000 Coin Tournament

I will need a new option here to choose if this is an “Optional Buyin Game” http://prntscr.com/onlpc3

Users are given a choice when they enter a contest. They will be paid out a % of what (if) they win depending on how much they paid to enter the contest.
    https://prnt.sc/ojjg2n when they register, they are presented with a popup that says:

Please Choose Your Buy In Amount:
    XXXX Coins entry fee will give you 100% of whatever amount you win
    XXXX Coins entry fee will give you 50% of whatever amount you win
    0 Coins (Free) will give you 15% of whatever amount you win
    NOTE No matter which option you choose, the full amount will be added to the leader-board and leader-board prizes (coming soon).

Pay 3% of the INITIAL prize pool (3% of 300,000 coins is 9000 coins) and you would win 100% of any prize you win. So if you won 85,000 coins you actually get all 85,000 coins

Pay 1.5% of the INITIAL prize pool (1.5% of 300,000 coins is 4500 coins) and you would get 50% of any prize you win. So if you won 85,000 coins you actually get 50% or 42,500 coins

Pay 0% of the INITIAL prize pool, you would get 15% of any prize you win. So if you won 85,000 coins you actually get 15% or 12,750 coins

The prize pool would increase by whatever the person chooses, (So if someone puts in 2000 Points, the prize pool increases by 2000 Points).

People would get FULL credit on the leader-board points no matter what they picked.

When we show what the users won, in parentheses show the amount they really won if it was less than 100% http://prntscr.com/omq5wq

The Tournament Buy-in amount name here: http://prntscr.com/onltw2 Would be "Optional"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

This sounds quite confusing at first reading... would you have to only get first place? Or if you still cash in top 30 or 40 as usual,,,u still get more prize based on how much you bought in? And with everybody buying in with different amounts it seems a little bit confusing maybe would be easier to see an actual practice

Would it be easier to just still have free rolls and then also have Buy in tournament separately with different prize pool in the buying tournament? Just Thoughts anyway

I like the idea, it would make it more fun.

Zab
    If you buy in normal.. You win your normal amount

If you decide.. Hmm.. I am not very good, but I like freerolls.. Then play it as a free roll.. But you only win a % of what you WOULD have won

Make sense?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    If you buy in normal.. You win your normal amount

If you decide.. Hmm.. I am not very good, but I like freerolls.. Then play it as a free roll.. But you only win a % of what you WOULD have won

Make sense?
    ........zab,,, could we get a cancel LLB button? So if we made an LLB but we have to leave and won't be able to play a game we need to be able to cancel an LLB like we used to be able to do.... it would be good to have that again

Also when you say buy in normal, then you win your normal amount. That's confusing because we don't have any normal Buy in right now...... and then you say if we play it as freeroll ,, do you mean we will win even less than we do right now? That's what just trying to figure out

Zab,, just finished tonight's late night game. Maybe you should know there was about 31 or 32 humans,,, and a total of about 240 players with the bots... like 7 Bots for.. human?

250 players took 1 hour and 45 minutes.. I got third place... but the more real players we get and the more Bots ,,,2 hours and over 240 players is too much I defo think... This is the game that is at 1 a.m. Pacific time. This is the longest amount of time the game has taken so far,,with about 240 players.

Do you think you can cut down on the bots if we have 30 something players now?.. cuz that's just a really long time to play. And too many bots now.......almost 2 hour......ok thanks

Zab are you still looking at feedback in here anymore? Hard to tell lol. I feel like this optional buying thing is not working good and for some reason it seems to have chased off some of the guys that would make llb's later at night in game.... I've been trying it out a lot but it's not practical to buy in for 600 and end up winning less than that you only can really win more if you get top three places which is not going to happen most nights

I've cashed in a few of the games even got like 13th Place but still only won between 50 and 65 points and if I did the buy-in it would have been 300 points and still would be less than the buy-in,,,

Really doesn't make a lot of sense now.. I was thinking maybe you could make a total Buy in game? Where everyone needs to buy in and then the prize money would make more sense? So you don't win less than you're buyin... And then just keep freeroll separate ,,, for those that don't want to play a Buy in tournament

Maybe you can consider that cuz right now it's not real practical to play at the moment although I was enjoying it up till this change thanks!