Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    I meant trying to see list of players playing in tournament? I was thinking that's how you see list?
    This should work, you can hide the bots
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    Feedback from today's game important I think

I tried to play today but three times I was in middle of a hand and the screen would just say Lobby is now closed and put up the dark screen that said Lobby is now closed.... I then had to restart the client and open it and then I was able to play for another 5 or 6 minutes before it would do the same thing again. It did this three times to me in 20 minutes so eventually I had to quit it has not done this before this is the first time so thought I would mention it here

Other than that ,,,, it was working decent I could see the cards even on tablet only thing still can't see or read or the names of the players at the game. So can't tell if I'm playing against a bot or a real person that was very frustrating.... and the little buttons to the left where it says pot or Max that can't see those at all either but I learned where they are

Okay hope this feedback helps
    Seems like a bug when you change tables OR you click away from the client homepage (Thats how I recreate it I think). What were you doing when that happened?

Bot or Human.. Anything that is a HUMAN character is a human.. a Creature \ Monster is a bot
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

If you click away from the client in the same browser window it creates a problem for sure. You need to have two separate windows open.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Seems like a bug when you change tables OR you click away from the client homepage (Thats how I recreate it I think). What were you doing when that happened?

Bot or Human.. Anything that is a HUMAN character is a human.. a Creature \ Monster is a bot
    I didn't click away from the screen where I was playing the poker client was opened in its own tab window. I was just playing at the table and then every 5 minutes or so it would just put up that screen that said the Lobby is closed now and then I would have to go and reopen the whole thing that's what I remember it did it three times to me and then I finally gave up maybe you'll be able to figure out that bug

I see what you mean about Bots or human but it still would be nice to be able to read the name of whoever I was playing against everything else is pretty visible but the names are just impossible to see the type of text,,, is the script it's like writing,, not printing,,, and it's super super super tiny... hope this helps thanks

Same issue happened to me today only it was worse. I was in the middle of the hand and I clicked the all-in and then it said Lobby is now closed and I got the blank screen again. I had to re-close it we open client and when I finally got back in it had folded my hand...... that happened the one time right after I clicked the all-in button

Also I could not see the other players or a list of players in the tournament and when you're at the table there's nowhere to look and see how many players are left so you would have to move away with that screen and tried to go to the lobby and that wasn't coming up for me. It would be good if there was somewhere on the table where there was an info button or something where you could see how many players were left.

And I still could not tell if I was playing against bots or any real people in the tournament that's one of the only real problems for me is I cannot read that type of font and Tiny text size to see who is at the table and it's not always easy to tell by just looking at the body shapes because one of the Bots turned out to be a human but I couldn't tell couldn't see the name okay hope this feedback helps

One other thing is there any button to cancel an l l b ? I made one tonight before game but I wanted to cancel it cuz I noticed there's too many players and way too many Bots tonight I'm going to play but this tournament would take forever and ever at 1 in the morning there's at least 15 real people 6 Bots for every person so so far I think like 90 Bots way too much anyway my main question is how do you cancel an LLB before the game starts?thanks

Are you still reading these updates Zab? I've been trying to help with the testing the last couple of days

I played again just now tonight but tonight was the most glitchy of all the games I could not finish the game

It put up that black screen that said the lobby is now closed 11 times within 30 minutes. It was even doing it when I was in the middle of a hand. But then I would go and reopen the table and continue to try to play.. eventually it tried to take me to another table and that's when it really glitched up bad it took me to a blank table and just sat there with a blank table I was not sitting anywhere

I could not re-enter the game for a full 10 minutes after that and by the time I did it was blinding out a lot of my chips so I just gave up at that point tonight

It's very very glitchy I would not play in the client for real money right now until I guess you can work out these glitches hopefully

And at one point when it took me to the other table I could not find myself I still couldn't tell who was the bot and who was human as I cannot read the names at all and it's seated me at the front of the table with the back towards the front,,,,,, and I looked like a bot also was too hard to tell,,,, the difference. okay hope all this feedback helps you I'm just trying to give you some feedback while I'm home and had time to play the last few days hope this helps

I'm guessing you are away or something z a b... since redeem didn't get done either oh well

Just thought I'd give you another update I played the game again a couple of hours ago. Tonight was the worst night yet way too glitchy it froze on me 12 times in 20 minutes had to keep closing the screen and re-entering the client even if I was in the middle of a hand it would do this

And then a little past the 30-minute Mark in the game it crashed again,,and then the whole site, poker owned crashed,,,,, also for a while couldn't get back on at all till just now okay hope you see this feedback at some point thanks

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    I'm guessing you are away or something z a b... since redeem didn't get done either oh well

Just thought I'd give you another update I played the game again a couple of hours ago. Tonight was the worst night yet way too glitchy it froze on me 12 times in 20 minutes had to keep closing the screen and re-entering the client even if I was in the middle of a hand it would do this

And then a little past the 30-minute Mark in the game it crashed again,,and then the whole site, poker owned crashed,,,,, also for a while couldn't get back on at all till just now okay hope you see this feedback at some point thanks
    Try playing on a desktop. We're getting new Ipad \ Iphone versions out and fixing bugs as they happen

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Try playing on a desktop. We're getting new Ipad \ Iphone versions out and fixing bugs as they happen
    I did and it happened on both lapktop and Android tablet but last night was the absolute worst and actually the whole site poker own crashed for a little while could not finish game....

I'm going to test it again tonight on my regular laptop then I will let you know how it goes later tonight then

Some separate things I noticed is there's no button to cancel an LLB if you make one before the game and want to cancel it?

Also I don't see any way to see folded cards normally we can see which cards we folded but it doesn't seem that's possible here

Lastly only other thing I would really keep asking is it's just too hard to see who's at the table without being able to read that type of script and font you have... I can't even see my own name. Usually I can recognize the Bots but there were a few humans yesterday that actually looked like a bot also and I couldn't read the names at all.. so I didn't realize I was playing against a real player........ and when it seated me at the front of the table ,,,and only showed my back,,,,,, I couldn't tell if that was a bot or if it was me since I cannot read it....

Maybe when your guy gets around to it he could possibly change the type of text font.?? Where the names are listed at table

Okay hope this helps
    Last edited by rrickir; 06-20-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast