Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by CvG View Post
    Another thing i noticed not like its a very huge deal but it does tip the playing field a little bit is if somebody shoves with only a few(300) more then the big blind and they all fold it kinda tips the playing field seeing as the bots are knowledge able enough to know thats a pretty standard call.
    I shoved with 500 more then the big blind and get called by a bot with a complete crap hand..Not sure when the bots decide its a good idea to call or not.
    Work in progress. Right now the bots are a 2/10 I would say. They are somewhat competitive. The goal is to keep improving them with everyones help day by day.

The more feedback the better
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I know you can't fix everything 4 people not playing on PC... but maybe you can notice or point out if there are buttons to click for All In? Or if u want to bet pot bet or half pot? Cuz if there are buttons for that I could not see them anywhere?.. I tried tapping on the slider but it wouldn't move so all I could do was tap the plus sign to raise the BET one chip at a time so didn't work very well in that sense

That was the main issue for me. And other thing was I couldn't see if I was playing a bot or a real person cuz I couldn't see the names at the table,,,,, the text was so tiny

I understand maybe it looks better on computer which I'm not playing on right now for that so I just thought I'd pass this along whether you can do anything or notat the moment,,,, it's okay
    ....... I know a few other people who used to play client on Android also so I just thought it was worth mentioning but I know it's not your priority right now but I just wanted to point those few things out...... Im sure things willl continue to improve!!!! Thanks

Zab
    More feedback needed!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    first time i played with them, but seems small raises, small cont bet and they fold if they don't hit, raise if they do, in other words, predictable, but like i said, first time for me. Also the ranking for lobby didn't work for me

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    first time i played with them, but seems small raises, small cont bet and they fold if they don't hit, raise if they do, in other words, predictable, but like i said, first time for me. Also the ranking for lobby didn't work for me
    Bots are a work in progress.

What do you mean ranking in lobby didnt work?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Bots are a work in progress.

What do you mean ranking in lobby didnt work?
    I meant trying to see list of players playing in tournament? I was thinking that's how you see list?

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    I meant trying to see list of players playing in tournament? I was thinking that's how you see list?
    Majek!!!!!!!! HIII off topic but HI lol

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I dont understand when i reg and click go to table it says it starts in one minute but it dont so i dont know when it starts lol and wind up missing them or sitting out.
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    ty Zab for putting a time it starts at top of screen that makes it more esier to know when it starts
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Feedback from today's game important I think

I tried to play today but three times I was in middle of a hand and the screen would just say Lobby is now closed and put up the dark screen that said Lobby is now closed.... I then had to restart the client and open it and then I was able to play for another 5 or 6 minutes before it would do the same thing again. It did this three times to me in 20 minutes so eventually I had to quit it has not done this before this is the first time so thought I would mention it here

Other than that ,,,, it was working decent I could see the cards even on tablet only thing still can't see or read or the names of the players at the game. So can't tell if I'm playing against a bot or a real person that was very frustrating.... and the little buttons to the left where it says pot or Max that can't see those at all either but I learned where they are

Okay hope this feedback helps

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast