Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

WEC looking for interest in selling all action to OSS III BCP/ACR March 28/April 6

Interested to see if we can gather a group of people to invest in me to play both events and sats to the OSS III, which may also include these Passport Satellites (they have a $5.50 sat to get into a $55 sat) going on every other Sunday that award seats in all the Major Events - 8 biggest buy in tournaments ($4,376)

I have not determined a total amount to raise as of yet, but just wanted to gage interest as there is a potential to make a lot of money in this series with some deep runs.

I would make the splits beneficial to investors---such as 60% to investors unless we generate a large net profit than move it to 50% at a certain point

I am highly experienced at all level of online buy-ins, and have final tables at the highest buyins.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am interested in buyin action if you know more numbers... % and aim $ total etc

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bherd View Post
    I am interested in buyin action if you know more numbers... % and aim $ total etc
    Hey, thank you for the reply and interest. By the overwhelming response looks like I will have to work the month getting BCP funds on site so I can try and play this event. BCP/ACR usually put on a nice tournament series.

as it gets closer, def get the numbers, I'm sure I'll be going to play in a few of these but also like to pad that with a few good investments as well, so I'll be watching this
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html